I had already gotten the boys ready for Kyle's appointment when it started to rain. Pretty hard too. If you live in AZ you know that the rain can come down like crazy... for about 8 mins and then be done the rest of the day. I decided to go ahead and let the kids get wet before the appointment even though I knew I would have to change their clothes.
Poor Bear didn't have any rain gear. Good thing he lived.
My little observer.
Kyle is always looking for a reason to bust out the boots and jacket. I don't blame him.
After that we took Kyle to the doctor for his vaccines. He did great and was so funny. He talked so politely and said, "Doctor, I want to know why are the germs bad and the shots good?" He always addressed him as, "Doctor." When the assistant came in to give the shots Kyle said he wanted to see the needles, but she said she couldn't show it to him until she was ready. Since we didn't know how he would react I basically pinned him while she did one in each arm and leg. Instead of crying Kyle did this intense breathing through it and at the end said, "Mama, is that how you do it?" I was so proud! The nurse was in shock too.
To reward his awesome behavior we went to Chick-Fil-A. On the way Kyle exclaimed, "But Mama! She forgot to show me the needles!!" Who wants to see the shots?!
Big Goof:
Laughing at his brother:
Later that afternoon we had our last swim lesson for Reed and Nolan. It was so fun to do this with Candace and Reed. I loved having an activity that was just for Bear since it feels like we are often doing stuff for Kyle. Bear loved waiting and looking for Reed out the window.
Despite their look of horror, both boys loved the time in the pool. Reed was quite the little fishy! I just love these two boys together.
I love my boys so much and am grateful I get to stay home with them. Some days are most definitely longer than others, but even on the nights I just can't wait for them to get to bed I find myself looking at pictures of them on my phone before I fall asleep. Being a mom is such a blessing!




5 comments:
I love the swim lesson boys! So cute. Do you have to go in the water with them?
And oh my goodness Kyle is so brave with his shots! He definitely deserved some Chick-fil-A :)
It sounds like Kyle would handle labor well!!
Those little boys look so cute in their swim diapers!
wow, kyle man!!!! first of all, that rain coat is AMAZING. second, sam is not going to take it well to find out kyle handles shots better than i do. third, who in the world asks to see the needle??? fourth, nolan's and reed's chunky little thighs in their swim diapers is so cute. fifth, that is so fun you and candace were able to do that together. sixth, i want to take kyle on another chick-fil-a date
Yea for Kyle! He is a super hero getting shots. Good luck answering all of his questions! The swim cousins are too cute! So fun they could take lessons together. :)
Reed & Nolan are going to love that bottom picture when they are older! I love it now! Kyle is so brave!!!
Post a Comment