Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hayley Meets her Brothers

   Grammy picked up Kyle from school and Nolan from his friend Andrew's house and brought them to the hospital to meet Hayley. When Kyle met Nolan he said, "No want it. No thank you," and it was a pretty sad experience for me. My heart warmed up when the boys came bouncing through the door asking to see their new sister. Their proud smiles meant so much to me. I am so thankful I am blessed with these three kids. Each of them teach me in different ways and make me want to be a better person and mother. I love you Kyle, Nolan and Hayley!

Now a big brother! Nolan told us he would rather have a baby sister than a pet bunny. That is huge news!
 Kyle was protective of her from the get-go. He didn't want us to take any more pictures with the, "big light," (the flash) because it was making Hayley cry.


Mama Bear feeling big and tired but mainly HAPPY:

Happy Family of 5:

Kyle gave her this pink teddy bear and the stuffed dog is Nolan's animal that he wanted Tim to sleep with at the hospital :).




Thank you Grammy for bringing the boys and the beautiful red roses they picked out for me.




3 comments:

Anderson Adventures said...

I just loved reading these updates!! I'm in tears over here about how happy I am for you and your family!! She is beautiful and it was such a neat story how she came. You look amazing as well and your hair doesn't even look crazy;)

Nielsens said...

She is so precious! I love that Kyle is protective of her from the get-go.

Katie said...

You make a beautiful family of five! Congrats to all. Hayley has some adorable big brothers!