Thursday, June 21, 2007

Reverence is more than just quietly sitting


I borrowed this picture from Mason and Jenni's blog. This is us with our primary class last Sunday (the first Sunday I thought I was going to cry during class time because they were that out of control.) Emily, the girl dancing with the boa, asked me during the end of primary if I could tell her mom and dad that she was good that day. I told her I couldn't. Ben, another four year old in our class, repeated several times to her "She can't lie. She can't tell a lie." At least one kid in our class is learning something!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

i saw this picture on mason and jenni's blog yesterday and was laughing so hard. this picture is classic.

Anderson Adventures said...

Yea! I am so glad you set up your blog. That little girl in your primary class is crazy. We miss youguys and can't wait to get back to provo to hang with ya.