Unfortunately my family is traveling right now and not answering their phones...so I had to post my excitement. I just got a letter in the mail from the College of Humanities saying I will receive a full-tuition scholarship next semester. Wohoo! Thank you donors!!
8 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is the 2nd best news I have heard all the day! The 1st is that you have a blog!!!!! I am beyond excited to read all about Jen, Tim, and the little Ray!! Keep posting because I will be reading!!
Awesome Jen, so awesome. I love the college of Humanities too. I love that you are now a pregnant, married, BYU student and I am so excited for you and Tim to be parents....HOORAY!!!!!!!
Congrats! What a great surprise! I'm sure that totally made your day, week, etc!
Way to go Jen!! That will help with the bills I am sure! right now I am googling "pregnant dental student" to see what I can find!
yeah! we love free money! good work jen
Congrats Jen!!! That is soo awesome!! When are we going to see you??? It was fun seeing your mom and dad...but all the kids were missing. We need to plan a trip or someone needs to go on a mission or get married (seems to be the only time we see eachother!!)
See you in two weeks. We just bought our tickets to az.
I am writing this using a sweet apple i phone at the mall...too bad they are like $599 over our budget!
Post a Comment