I haven't been sleeping well lately and Nolan bear has decided his wake-up time is an hour earlier than it used to be (insert symphony music now).
I just thought this was funny. Our church starts at 9:00 am so on Sundays I like to be out of bed before 7:15 for sure. I don't have to set an alarm because my boys do a good job at getting up before then. Well, this morning I looked at the clock and couldn't believe that it said 7:58! I was so happy that the boys had finally decided to sleep in but started to feel anxious because I thought we were going to be late for church. I woke Tim up and told him that it was almost 8 and that he better hurry. He just rolled over.
I looked at my clock again and remember having a hard time processing the numbers. Was it really 7:58? Or could that 7 be a 1? I decided to wait and watch the numbers change. Unfortunately it changed to 2:00 and not 8:00.
I was bummed and relieved at the same time. We could still make it to church on time but would there ever be a day I get to sleep in again??
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
i feel you pain sister! Emerson is an earler riser too and I AM NOT!!! Good luck!b
I just want to tell you that reading your blog keeps me sane. Ha!
It's why I am so very much looking forward to Spring Break. I have to wake up Logan for school before Tabitha and Mckayla wake up. So the days she doesn't have school, I'm getting to sleep in! Haha.
Ha. I don't even keep a clock in my room anymore because I can't see it correctly without my glasses on anyway.
Story of my life! Reed started waking up screaming once in the night again- and now wakes up an hour earlier too! Must be their age...?
Post a Comment