I never saw the one with Kyle, it's classic. Nolan just looks like they caught him off guard: ) ps I don't know if I'm the only one but I had to prove I wasn't a robot like five times...I can not make out the letters it wants me to type : (
This made me laugh out loud! Our nursery has a board up with photos of each kid and I'm telling you EVERY kid looks horrible. I mean HORRIBLE. Too funny.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
11 comments:
Ah, that picture of Kyle still just cracks me up....
Your boys are so photogenic! Ha! My girls do the same thing.
I can't stop laughing. Seriously. I love this. I just took my boys to a V-day church party and Hugh cried the whole time. :(
Definitely another nursery treasure! Haha
Nolan's is cute!! but Kyle's is hilarious... Mason laughed his head of again when I showed him that. How are you?? We need to get together!!
I love that picture of Kyle!!
genuinely laughing out loud!
genuinely laughing out loud
I never saw the one with Kyle, it's classic. Nolan just looks like they caught him off guard: )
ps I don't know if I'm the only one but I had to prove I wasn't a robot like five times...I can not make out the letters it wants me to type : (
I laugh so hard everytime I see that picture of Kyle. It's too awesome.
This made me laugh out loud! Our nursery has a board up with photos of each kid and I'm telling you EVERY kid looks horrible. I mean HORRIBLE. Too funny.
Post a Comment