Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Best

  Papa and Grandma spoiled us from Argentina this year with cute new Easter outfits. As I was picking out an outfit, Kyle was very clear that he wanted a suit, "just like Papa." We had to make sure Papa had a grey suit before he would agree to wear this one. To Kyle a suit=Papa. It's a pretty true equation.

Unfortunately it seems that taking Easter pics is not our forte. We have 9 o'clock church and this Sunday it was apparent very early that we were not going to be able to take pics before we left to church. Which left us, once again, with sun-in-the eye pics. The series together cracks me up.

Haha. They were trying pretty hard. I thought maybe if we switched sides it would be better, but instead the change prompted this:


I walked away defeated and when we got home I promised one more time that they would get candy.

 Not quite...
 Closer...
This will have to do!

They looked so handsome! Thank you Papa and Grandma!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

SO handsome! That last pic is pretty darn cute so your efforts paid off.

Jenni said...

They look so cute! I love those outfits.

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

I LOVE the pictures! Every single one! They are so cute. Glad they can look like Papa in their gray suits. ;-)

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

I can't believe how grown up they are! And those flowers are beautiful.