Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Things

   Lately when I sit down to blog I just feel so tired and end up not doing it. No, I'm not pregnant, although if you were in Target last week when Kyle was asking me loudly, "Mama, when are you going to be pregnant? Is Heavenly Father making you a baby? I wonder what it will be!" then you may have wondered if I had an announcement soon. And isn't it funny that I feel like I need to tell people I'm not pregnant? I don't know why, but people are asking more and more when we're going to have our next kid.
   Kyle also put his hand on my stomach a couple of weeks ago and told me he could feel a baby in there. (Can you tell we are surrounded by pregnant women?) So, pretty much I want to get rid of my "pregnant belly," before I have another kid and I need to figure out how to handle the two cuties I have now.

Moving on...
  We had a fun time at the zoo with C-bug and Reed. Well, it was as fun as it could be with Kyle crying about how hungry he was the entire time. He had a really, "Special K," sort of day but even yesterday he was telling me how fun the zoo was.
Love this:
Nolan was terrified as noted by the death wrap around my neck:
 Kyle was especially excited to see his favorite animal, the rhinoceros all the way in the back:
 Having fun on the merry-go-round:

While my child who rather observe hung out with me:


On Conference weekend we enjoyed listening (or trying to listen) to Conference. We also played an April Fool Joke on GG. We got a can of peaches and drained them from the bottom then filled the can with candy and sealed it back up on the bottom. Kyle thought it was so funny to give GG a can of peaches. We had her open it to see the surprise! (Harmless, random and perfect for a 4 yr. old's sense of humor).

We went to a fun Easter party with some family. Everything was so thought-out and decorated so cute. It was a great evening!


Next up was my TRay's birthday. Unfortunately he was sick for a couple of days and I started getting sick on his birthday so my usual excitement for a birthday wasn't as high this time around. Kyle was into it, however, and couldn't wait to celebrate!
Love this pic of my 3 handsome boys:
They couldn't wait to blow out the candles!
We love TRay so much and are grateful for his hard work. The boys love being with him and I love it too :).

3 comments:

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Yay for a blog post! Cute pics of cute boys, with cute mom, doing fun spring things!

Jenny said...

I love that bday pic of Tim and the boys. Sorry you guys were sick though!

Oh and I feel the need to tell everyone I'm not pregnant all the time too once my youngest is in nursery. I would have loved to be in Target to hear that conversation with Kyle. Someone within earshot had to be chuckling. That kid has the best things come out of his mouth!

Ann-Marie said...

I love the picture of Tim and the boys too! So fun!

The zoo:we miss it. Hughie keeps asking why MA doesn't have one. Poor chap.

And I am always surprised when I see the short sleeves and shorts when I am sitting here in three layers and a blanket. :)