It was so fun to watch him learn! He gave me his proud smile a couple of times and loved pedaling faster and faster. He knows how to push off by himself now too. Good thing he has a nice dad who will take him out to ride his bikes at night. Even after dinner it is just too hot for me to hang out there!
Way to go Kyle boy! You sure are growing up fast!


4 comments:
Hot wheels indeed!! Go Kyle!!
Woo hoo Kyle man! I think he already needs a bigger bike!
What???? That is AWESOME!!! Hughie refuses his two wheeler, and will only stay on his scooter. Maybe I scarred him by making him ride that tiny red bike. :)
What??? Wow! We are no where close. Hugh refuses to ride on his two wheeler. Maybe I scarred him by making him ride that little red one. :)
Post a Comment