Here he is on the FIRST day of Pre-K in August 2012:
And here he is today, May 16, 2013:
I can't really decide if he looks older in the pictures, but I do know he has grown taller!
I just love these boys!
Graduation Ceremony:
Walking in. How cute is the idea to have the kids wear their dad's button-up shirt backward?
Kyle was the first person to receive his, "diploma." Each kid told something they were grateful their mom and dad did. Kyle said we, "cook him breakfast." Thank you Kyle for considering cold cereal, "cooking."
Group Shot:
Yes, that does look like my child:
With his wonderful teachers Ms. Susan and Ms. Carolyn. Ms. Susan read individually with the students every day. When Kyle told her the books he was reading were too easy she started giving him harder ones and he has done great. Thank you Ms. Susan for helping him learn to read!
Ms. Susan told me one day when the kids were switching centers Kyle yelled to his buddy Soren, "Good-bye BFF!" He has so much fun with Soren and they loved playing on the playground after school every day.
I am so excited for summer and hope to cherish the time I have with you Kyle before kindergarten steals you away from me. You are a good friend, try hard on your work, and love to make others laugh. I think you are smashing.
I also want to remember that today you asked me, "Mom, when am I going to come alive after I am resurrected?" You are such a deep thinker for a five year old!











2 comments:
So cute! Congratulations Kyle! Such a smarty!
And you look smashing! Cutest idea with the dad's shirts!
Post a Comment