Last year after going to church in Greer we pulled over on the side of the road and took one of my favorite photos:
So naturally I wanted to pull over again and try to take another photo. We went at a different time of year than last time so the fields weren't as green. Most of the photo op was a disaster.
1. It was very windy.
2. As soon as the clouds parted for the sun to shine through, one of the boys wasn't having it.
3. Since the brother shoot wasn't happening, we trusted Nolan with the camera. Nice shot Bear. It's almost straight.
4. We cut our losses and decided to just get back to the cabin. Imagine our surprise when someone was ready and willing to smile with Smokey Bear.
I knew Tim really, really wanted to take more photos, so in the spirit of Father's Day, I snapped a few more when we got back to the cabin. My favorite boys and their totally natural smiles:
Jenni snapped this for us:
After the trying experience in the open field, I was excited to find these two shots when I downloaded my photos. Wind-blown hair and all:
My life:
Maybe it was worth the stop after-all! Right Tim?








4 comments:
You ended up with some great shots!!! I think my Kaden may have a very similar personality to your Kyle. Sometimes when I read your blog, I think I'm reading about an older version of my son.
Those are great! I love them all!
I love all of them! Such a beautiful, fun family!!!
I think they turned out pretty good! I love the one with Kyle in the background pouting.haha By the way you look amazing, I love your long hair! and your skirt. :)
Post a Comment