I love going to Greer and being able to just be outside!! Such a treat in the summer. Nolan loves humming birds and while I was pushing told me, "Push me high into the trees so I can be with the honey-birds." So cute.
Guess who was the most excited about the candy. I love this pic. True Tim. :
Can you spot Kyle?
Nolan giving me a wave:
Here is my, "Stop to smell the roses," boy. This time it was a weed, but it didn't surprise me nonetheless.
Kyle boy and I waiting, waiting, waiting.
After no success, we decided to go to another location.
Story of our lives: Bear trying to hug or touch Kyle, Kyle not having it. Bear loves to just throw his big head and body weight at you. I love these pics though because Kyle is laughing and not freaking out. We have made progress!!
All of the boys fishing:
Kyle was so patient! We waited for literally hours.
Benson and Nolan:
The sequence of Kyle catching his fish:
Jenni yelling to me that he caught a fish. Luckily I had my camera ready!
I love the little arch in Kyle's back and Tim instructing him:
Kyle has his proud, tongue-in-cheek face on:
Bear is probably just thinking at this point that he wants to pet it.
Happy Boys:
Benson may have gotten a little wet during the hoopla:
Mason soon caught one too!
And after the excitement of Kyle catching his fish calmed down came the 20 min (at least) drama of trying to tell him why the fish wouldn't be a pet, and that we (as in Mason, Jenni and Tim) had to either eat it, or we needed to let it go back in the water. Apparently catching a fish isn't fun if it isn't going to be your pet.
We snuck the fish home and Mason cooked it. Tim offered the boys a bite and we got this response:
Right there with you buddies!
Jenni and Mason, and sweet Ivy. I somehow only got one other pic of Ivy and she was crying in it :(.
Thank you so much Jenni and Mason! We treasure our friendship and can't believe we ever got you to move into Arlington in Provo! :)


4 comments:
Awesome pictures! Looks like a fantastic weekend! I love Nolan stopping to smell the flowers aka weeds :)
Love your picture sequences and descriptions. I didn't know the Konkle's had another baby. Congrats to them.
What a fun trip! I didn't even know you guys were going. I love the mountains so much that I kind of want to live up there... if they would only get a Target already!
What a fun trip with great friends making awesome memories!
Post a Comment