Nolan's costume I found at Kid-to-Kid for $8. I had both costumes ready before October had even come and for under $20. I was a happy mom! It ended up being a blessing as I got sick really close to Halloween.
I tried to see if Bear wanted something else, or a more soldier-like helmet to go with the costume, but he loved it. He was the cutest little soldier, or, "army guy."
Before and even now, we will randomly find Kyle sprawled out on the ground like this. When I walk into the kitchen he starts to, "raise from the dead." It's hilarious and makes my day when I find him like this.
The other highlight of Halloween this year was picking up GG to go to Trunk or Treat. We loved her costume, especially her mustache! These boys have so much fun with GG!
My boys loved the gift cards to frozen yogurt our overly generous neighbors gave them. Kyle loved the Snickers and Milky Ways and Nolan loved, "Sweethearts." (Sweet Tarts).
I love these boys! I love their differences and seeing them interact with each other.






2 comments:
Kyle made a very scary zombie. I love that his costume lives on! Nolan is the cutest soldier I have ever seen! As for G.G.......I can't stop laughing, She's priceless!
"Sweethearts!!" That is too cute coming from Nolan who is such a sweetheart himself. And Kyle emerging from the dead in your kitchen at random times is cracking me up. What a character!
Post a Comment