Thursday, November 15, 2007

Edit to the Previous Post

Tim brought to my attention something else that is weird about me and it bothers him.
7. I have to go to the bathroom before we leave anywhere. I am pretty sure that this habit started when I lived in London because of the lack of public restrooms in London. While walking around you never knew where the next bathroom would be. Most restaurants didn't have one, and sometimes you had to pay to use the bathroom in the tube stations. Hence, I created the habit to go to the bathroom before we left anywhere and it continues to this day. Tim thinks it is all in my mind.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

It's always on my mind too! I would just prefer to use my clean bathroom though, instead of having to run into a gas station or something! My #7 that mason laughs at, is that I bring a jacket with me wherever I go. It's always so cold in movies, restaurants, and classrooms! be prepared right?

jon♥kara said...

Those are interesting facts I didn't know all of them. Forearms huh. Kind of weird. jk I do the same thing with going to the bathroom. I think that boys just don't understand it's alot easier for them to go anywhere.

Chelsea said...

Your list was funny. I had to laugh about your crush on the weather guy. Sean McGlughlin or however his name is spelt? Was that him? And I cry on Baby story everytime too. I blamed pregnancy hormones but now what's my excuse?! :)

Cara said...

Don't feel bad...I have to "go" all the time!!!! I actually just had to go see a "specialist" because it is getting out of control!! Now I am just waiting to find out if I am like the people on those commericals...so tell Tim to give you a break!! I go about 5 times before I leave!!!