I get to see my niece soon! I am so excited! I stole this pic from their blog. Kate is getting so big and cuter all the time. Tim and I look forward to our weekly iChats with Chris, Jenny, and Kate.
So fun! She looks just like Chris. I love the red hair. I want a red haired baby, but I think people would take one look at Reuben and one look at me and then give me dirty looks.
JHey! I miss you! Where is your new home? I hope you got moved in ok. We need to see eachother before i'm gone,Ok. I'm making you have your baby before i leave. Love you, Carface
This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
7 comments:
So fun! She looks just like Chris. I love the red hair. I want a red haired baby, but I think people would take one look at Reuben and one look at me and then give me dirty looks.
less than 2 weeks! i wonder if kate will realize that you are the face on the computer she talks to all the time.
I wish my parents had a mac so I could iChat with them. I think they'd really like it!
for sure!
JHey! I miss you! Where is your new home? I hope you got moved in ok. We need to see eachother before i'm gone,Ok. I'm making you have your baby before i leave. Love you,
Carface
just a girl with the last name of Craghead? What is her first name?
This is a different tag, so here are the rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Post a Comment