Sunday, May 8, 2011

Word to your Mother


    I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! This morning as we were getting ready for church Kyle put his church shoes on and after I tied his second shoe he proudly said, "See Mom. They are fine. I don't need to be sad," and walked off.  A Mother's Day miracle I tell you! (If you read my Easter post about Kyle's shoes you'd understand).
  
  I am so lucky to be a mom and it is something I hope I never take for granted. My boys make me so happy. Yes, it is a full-time job but that also means more rewards! Seeing the two of them playing nicely together is the best thing ever.

I'm grateful that I have such an amazing mother who has such a strong testimony of the gospel, is so loving and fun and is such a good example. Thank you to all the moms, sisters, aunts, cousins and friends in my life who have loved me and loved my boys.  Word to your mother!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

playing nicely is the key word. I like the emphasis. You are a great mom and I hope you had a great day!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

I love it!! Jackson does the same thing..see mom I didn't cry! Its like yeah I have been telling you that for a year that you didn't need to cry!! UGH. Boys are definitely an interesting breed!! But when they smile and play silly games its so worth the grief!
You look beautiful in your picture! I can't believe you guys are moving, hope we can meet up someday soon. I am missing you like crazy lately!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

There's only one thing that can match or top being a mom...being a grandma!!! I love seeing that my kids are awesome parents!!

Jenni said...

Okay I just saw Nolan 2-3 weeks ago, and he looks totally different in this picture! His hair looks so blond and he looks so much older!

The Scotts said...

Small miracles!!! Cute picture and I love your family picture in the blog header!

iknowjewels said...

Yeah what a blessing!