Friday, May 27, 2011

Breathing

We are alive. We have been in AZ for over a week. Things have been crazy (as expected), the boys wake up way too early, I've only unpacked a few boxes and we never see Tim because he has started studying for the bar exam. Life is great though! (Seriously).

I have a camera full of pictures that I need to download, but for now I wanted to share two links.

1. My parents have started a blog that will be updated while they are serving in Argentina. They leave in 3 WEEKS! My heart can't take it.



2. My friend Ani has a very sweet baby Ruby who is in need of a liver transplant. They are in and out of the hospital constantly in the mean time.

 If you have tissues, you can read her blog here. If you have any money you can donate to help cover hospital expenses, you can do that here. We've been praying for little Ruby.


I hope everyone is doing great! We feel so blessed to be where we are, doing what we are. I just hope our home in TX sells soon!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

3 weeks! I was just asking Mason today if he knew when they were leaving. Enjoy every last minute!! When does Tim take the test?

Jenny said...

You have definitely had a lot going on this month! Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Hillery said...

Eeewwww....moving. It's the worst! Good luck with all the unpacking!