Despite having 9 am church, the boys were dressed and ready for the camera this morning. Kyle was so excited to get to match Nolan. Well, it all went downhill when we pulled Kyle's church shoes out. We go through this every Sunday morning.
He hates those shoes. He cried until it was time to load up, cried all the way to church, cried in the car with me until I got him out (Tim had already gone in with Nolan). He cried in the halls. On the ground. In my arms. On a chair. I convinced him that, yes, indeed he could walk in those shoes. He then repeatedly would take three steps and then fall. All while crying, "See Mom! I can't walk!" We walked into Sacrament meeting late with him sobbing as he climbed into Tim's arms. (It was quite comical to some). When it was time for nursery he put his shoes back on and went off without saying a word the rest of the day.
It's all an act. He's a pretty good actor too.
So, we were left with sun-in-the-eyes, messy hair, it's hot outside, let's hurry of a picture after church.
And it still makes me smile.
We are two days and two weeks out from moving. I spend my days looking around the house, wondering how it's all going to get done and eating. I spend my nights packing a few boxes and eating. I'm scared to see what I'm going to look like at the end of this!





9 comments:
I wish I was there to help you pack up. I"m excited for you to be in Arizona! I will help you unpack or watch your boys so you can get stuff done! Your boys look so cute! I'm sorry to say this, but from the outside perspective it is pretty funny that Kyle "can't" walk in his church shoes. Catcher often begs us to let him wear his Vans to church...They have Muno from Yo Gabba Gabba on them...sometimes we let him
They are too cute!! I can't believe you only have two weeks left!! Just keep in mind that no matter what you do you need to save about 3 big boxes for "miscellaneous" so no worries it will all get backed and in 3 weeks it will be hard to believe you ever lived in Texas!! Miss you guys!
haha oh kyle and his drama! that story made me laugh. cute cute boys, can't wait to play with them soon!!!!
Your boys are SO handsome!
they look so cute!
oh man i hate that when they freak out at church. I always get so embarrassed, especially when people ask what they're crying about and it's something so dumb.
they look adorable in their little Easter outfits though! i hope your allergies are doing better!
LOL! I love reading about Kyle. Fun little guy!! Those pictures are so cute! I would never have guessed they were in the heat after church! Good luck moving and eating! I'll make some cookies and eat too with you the next 2 weeks!
obsessed with that last pic. cutest boys ever.
Kyle looks so grown up in those pictures. It is good to see that your little family is doing well. I hope your move is going well. We just did that and it is crazy!
Post a Comment