What I miss most is not all that they did, but THEM.
This, however, made me so happy. My brother left on Sunday to be with them in Argentina this Christmas. These pictures brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad they get to have a little of home with them.
And now, for your enjoyment, (and dedicated to my family in Argentina), "Feliz Navidad," courtesy of Kyle.
(My favorite part is the finger pointing. Where did he learn to perform?)


2 comments:
It looks like we both are having a day where we "count our blessings" to try and stay positive. I am sure your Mom and Dad miss you just as much as you miss them. They are so lucky to have you as their daughter.
Of course this post made me cry.....I miss my family so much! I'm trying to focus on what I do have. The best version of "Feliz Navidad" ever from Kyle is on the list. Thank you for making me smile Kyle! I love the song and you!!
Post a Comment