Friday, December 2, 2011

How is it December?

How is it December? This year has flown by. Our little family has had so many changes this year. I'm thankful for the good things and for the trials we've had. Mainly the trials we've already come out of because then we can look back and say, "Ohhh so that's why that happened!" Hindsight is wonderful.

Bear is 18 months old today and despite the important fact that now he is old enough to join the nursery at church, it just breaks my heart. I LOVE the baby stage. When I downloaded our pictures from Thanksgiving I immediately thought of one taken back on Easter Sunday.

Bear and Mama on Easter:

Bear and Mama on Thanksgiving:

From baby to man in seven months I tell you. 
Someone please make it stop.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

i love both of those pictures!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Tell me about it! My baby is 18 years not months. :-D
Great pictures!

Nicole said...

I had a hard time sending Lyla to nursery. I just wasn't ready for it, but she loves it an isn't bored, so I guess it's for the best. He has so much hair!

Jenni said...

This is what I am afraid of. Every morning when I get Benson out of his crib, I swear he looks older!!