Birthday morning:
We bought him this remote control car and after reading the instructions took it back! You were supposed to charge it for 8 hrs the first two times, and then the battery would last for 15 mins and you would have to charge it for 4 hrs again! The battery-operated one we bought later that day is way better!
Legos from Papa and Grandma! At first these legos caused him anxiety (the people had to look EXACTLY like the ones on the box) but now he is playing with them so well!
Poor Bear. He wanted to open some gifts!
My cute boys:
Oh wait, that was the wrong pic. This one is better:
PARTY TIMEKyle used to say he wanted another Toy Story party which I was fine with. Then he changed his mind and wanted, "Mario Kart Wii party." Unfortunately stores don't sell those decorations, and I didn't want to spend a bunch of money online so we had to act like I like being crafty. All for the love of my 4 year old :).
I asked my SIL Candace to draw a Mario for, "Pin the Mustache on Mario," and I was literally shocked when I saw how good it was. Not that I ever doubted her artistic ability, but look at this thing! It's sooo cute!
Thank you C-bug!!
Cupcake time. This is probably the most important thing to Kyle. He loves blowing out those candles! Cute Taylor:
Mo-town!
So happy Reed came in a red shirt or he would have gone home in a red shirt regardless! :) Brennan, Tim, Roger, Carol, and Pete. Missed Andy and Matt!
Present Time!
I loved the kids all huddled around to see what he got!
Pinata time!
Now, I could have paid $17 to get a Mario pinata from a lady off Craigslist, but when I came across this reindeer on clearance for less than $7 I couldn't pass it up. Kids don't care what they hit! Thank you Pete. Kyle's turn!
Lollipop cousins:
Grammy and MyPa:
Our little fam. So grateful that Kyle is a part of it. We love you Special K, Kyle Grunty, Kyle Boy!!
Thank you everyone for the gifts, phone calls, coming to the party, etc. Kyle asked his Unkie something like, "Why is everyone keep calling me?" :) I wish we could have had all of our family and friends together but am grateful for the fun we had! Kyle sure felt special!


8 comments:
Ok the party turned out soooo cute! I love the bananas with the banana peel sign and the cupcakes were super creative to think of. Candace's Mario drawing is amaaaazing! Wish we could've been in attendance!
Ok... It is killing me that Kyle, the birthday boy, looks so grownup in these pictures. What a fun party! You hit the jackpot on being creative Jen. Great job and kudos to Candace on the incredible Mario!!
What a CUTE party! I love the cupcakes a lot!
Looks like such fun! Your cupcakes always turn out SO cute!
Wow your little guy is growing up! I love your creativity! What a fun party! Glad things are going so well for you and your family!
Love, Shan
Kyle looks so handsome and grown up! He's already changed so much since we saw you last.
I am pretty amazed at your decorations and the cupcakes. I never knew you had it in you ;-)
Great job on the party Jen!! When you pull awesome stuff out like that you can't just "pretend" to be crafty anymore....you have it in you!! Kyle looks like one happy birthday boy. Candace the Mario drawing is amazing! Nice work!
Super fun!!! Jake is so jealous of the Mario theme! And holy talented with the cupcakes and Pin the Mario poster!! You need to save that and laminate it for future!!!
Post a Comment