Monday, January 16, 2012

Oh yah, Thanksigving!

Turkey Day Highlights:
No, not Kyle buttoning his top button (who does that??) but the food!
Bear looking like a big boy at the table. He loved the mashed potatoes and Grandma's rolls!
 Highlight #2: Unkie in town! Hard to believe next Thanksgiving he will be on his mission. My mom pointed out how this pic shows the boys' personalities. Nolan is cuddly and Kyle, well, you're lucky if you get a hug out of him. Notice how far away he is from Unkie :).

Poor Bear, I think he was afraid of all that scruff on Unkie's face.

Highlight #3: Being with family! Ok, you have to admit, the "gorgeous genes" definitely run in my cousins and Grandma!
Not to mention my aunt. Seriously, 5 kids?!

And then there was our family. Highlight #6: Capturing what we really look/feel like everyday. A mess. A mess I love though :).
I mean, compare that family photo-op to this of my cousin and her family of soon to be 5! Both taken minutes a part from each other in nearly the same spot. 

It was a fabulous Thanksgiving and I was so happy to see some of my mom's family. It made me miss my mom to see my aunts and Grandma but at the same time it made me feel so happy. My grandma always puts so much work into it so the family can get together. We have so much to be thankful for!

 Other great moments from Thanksgiving weekend include Nolan giving Unkie random loves:
And the boys enjoying the $2 garage sale tunnel I bought. Except they fight a lot in it so now I'm thinking of selling it for $5 so I can at least make a profit off of my misery.
 Time for a rest.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love how you can see Nolan's belly in the majority of your pictures, so cute!

The Scotts said...

I am laughing so hard because that is always my family photos vs Summer's family photos LOL!!! And Nolan looks so old all of a sudden!!

Andrea said...

your blog is my favorite.
I think we might be the same person. Who would have known we sat in that horrible English class, while I slept and you paid attention, and we would have been best friends.

your boys are amazingly adorable. make more. Isn't it about time? I mean, your hands ARE already full!