Today I had been thinking in my head that the two duties in the home I'm probably the worst at are ironing and making dinner. I would be fine to never cook dinner again.
Then tonight at dinner the item the boys ate the most of was broccoli.
And then at 7:30pm all three boys were sitting at the counter eating cereal.
Was dinner really that bad? Either way, remind me next time to just set out bowls, spoons, milk and a cardboard box for everyone. I think I'll be more successful.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
my dinner also failed tonight. and it took FOREVER to make. I already threw the recipe in the trash.
My worst is ironing, so I just don't do it. That's what the dry cleaners are for. :)
Ironing is over-rated and boys usually have room for cereal no matter how delicious (or not) your dinner is! I'm impressed they all ate broccoli. Good job! :-)
I agree with your mom. Next time I come over we are making dinner!
My girls did that last night too! I specifically made them extra food for dinner since I knew they wouldn't like what we were having. I was so annoyed when they pulled out the Cheerios less than 10 minutes later!
Ha ha! I don't even have a real iron. At least you got them to eat broccoli. My kids pretend like broccoli is little trees and just play with them.
Post a Comment