Friday, March 30, 2012

5 Mental Notes from Today that I Want to Remember

1. Boys don't really like Italian for dinner. Also, it can make your throat swell. Don't bother.

2. Safeway at around 4 pm is full of a bunch of senior citizens who smile at your boys but take no note that their cart is taking up the entire aisle. And the aisles are small. I'm not sure if the coupon deals I went to obtain were worth the claustrophobic experience. Maybe try a different time of day.

3. Always make sure a husband who is sick in bed is aware you entered the room when you approach to take his temperature or he may try to attack you.

4. There really is no point in organizing the playroom but to say, "I did it," for .5 seconds.

5. Sees Chocolate samples are divine.

3 comments:

Cara Jones said...

Haha! #5 will cheer up any crazy day :-)

McKenzie said...

You make me happy. (:

Jenni said...

Do you think it's okay to get a See's sample without buying anything? That's what I always wonder.... :)