Highlights from flying with Kyle alone from PHX to SLC:
1. Kyle had a major blow out while waiting for the flight. We rushed to the bathroom where I had to use every diaper wipe with me to clean him up.
2. Cleaning the disaster with women in the bathroom coming up to me and saying, "Oh he's so precious!" Did they not see what was all down his leg and up his back? I had to throw his shirt away.
3. Walking out of the bathroom, Kyle only in a diaper in one hand, while pushing the stroller in the other. So W.T.! I put a new outfit on him once at the gate.
4. Learning that my "extra" outfit I carried around was too small. I couldn't button him up on the bottom, so it fit like a dress.
5. The second trip to the changing table while waiting for our flight. Kyle screamed as I used wet paper towels to wipe the poor baby.
6. Everyone telling me, "What a good baby!" Kyle did well on the flight, didn't make a sound. It was getting on the plane that was scary! This made it all worthwhile:
So much more blogging to do!


5 comments:
That is so sweet and thoughtful of Tim! I have totally been there with the airport situation. I have literally gotten on flights almost ready to bawl because so much has gone wrong. I have also been in the airport with business men carrying my things because I look like such a mess. :) Isn't it so great to be home! Hope you had fun while you were here!
airports can be frusterating enough sorry you had to do all that. Isn't it funny though when people are making comments about your cute baby and your thinking "can you not see what's going on here?" What were you down here for?
Yet another reason I'm not ready to have kids, add it to the list.
you poor thing! flying alone is bad enough without blowouts! that little kyle is quite the pooper!
I'm glad you are home with the poopy save and sound. I had an experience like 3 years ago of flying back home with two kids and I said I would never do that again by myself and don't have any plans to brake that promise. Love the roses and note!
Post a Comment