Thursday, February 28, 2008

Picture Overload--AZ finale

I decided just to upload all of these pictures from AZ at once. Scroll at your convenience. There are a lot of them!

Kyle loooved being spoiled by Grandma! (I loved it too!)
The longest I had seen Kyle smiling at once was when my dad was talking to him. So cute!
We got to sneak in a visit to cousin Brooke. I love this picture of the two of them.

Who knew I would have such a serious baby? (comes from Tim) I thought this outfit was awesome. Thanks Chris and Jenny for the shirt!
I took Kyle on his first walk in the beautiful AZ weather. He looked terrified when I snapped him in, so I had to take a pic.
We cheered on Taylor at his lacrosse game. So fun!
Can you find Kyle?
I could cry looking at this pic. My baby brother turned 15!!! Watch out drivers...he'll be on the road soon. (But a much better driver than I was...I'm sure!)
Partying is a hard thing to do. Thanks Andy and Hillery for this amazing shirt!

Kyle met Catcher! Catcher is just two weeks older than Kyle. Catcher's mom, Megan, and I are just 5 days apart and have grown up together!

Kyle met Aunt Nina! Kristina is my best friend since 3rd grade. He has been spoiled way too much by her already!
We spent the first couple of days at Tim's house. 
Kyle and his cute cousin Logan, who is three weeks younger than Kyle.
We couldn't wait to meet little Sadie for the first time:
Cousin Mario was such a good helper!
Cousin Kaylie
The boys with their grandpa's (Pa) brothers. They came over and told stories about Pa, who died in 2005.
Kyle and Grammy
The brothers made a visit to Grandma Ray.

We had such a great trip. As always, it went too fast (even though I stayed longer than Tim!). We always love to be with family, friends, and warm weather!

7 comments:

Nuestra Familia said...

great pictures, everyone loves Kyle so much. I mean "baby Timmy", when are you guys coming down again!
oh, Pete finally helped me start my very own blog, everyone is invited, I just don't know how to do so many things, I'll learn.

Jenny said...

okay kyle looks like a whole different baby than when we last saw him! did his hair turn blonde? those top 2 pictures especially i was like "who is that kid?" he is filling out! good work jen!

megan said...

It was so fun to get to see you guys! Too bad Catcher was so tired and wasn't paying any attention to Kyle. Soon they will love playing when they get to see eachother. I love all the pictures

Hillery said...

We loved Kyle! He is so cute. The next time I see him I expect him to be nice and plump. And congrats on law school! We're rooting for Houston!

Joe and Laura said...

love all the pics guys. every picture he is changing, it's amazing how he is growing.

Jeppesen Family said...

Totally Josh from work! So funny, huh? Anyway, I'll post some pics later, so check back. I just have to get them from my friend, b/c I didn't have any on my camera b/c I figured I should keep Josh focused on just Julia, not taking pictures, too!!!! :)

Shauna Brown said...

I know I have been the worst and haven't commented in FOREVER!! Kyle is the cutest and I'm so glad you were able to go to AZ for the blessing and some Grandma and Grandpa time. I bet your parents were going crazy! Way to go on staying a little longer- you know I'm all for that! Also, you look amazing! Hot Mom for sure!