Monday, February 25, 2008

Kyle's Blessing

We took a trip down to AZ to bless Kyle. We figured it was easier for us to go there then to hope our family could come to Utah. Plus, the sunshine was an added bonus! Tim blessed Kyle in my home with our immediate family and my best friend Kristina there. It was a really neat blessing. Kyle sure is loved!


Kyle was lucky enough to have his great-grandparents there! Great Papa and Grandma Curtis:
The One and Only Great Grandma Heyman:
And Great Grandma Ray:

I wish we had taken more pics! Thanks family for coming!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks Jenn! I've been reading your blog for a while, but never left comments because I didn't have one! Haha. Your blog is so cute. Congrats on being a new mom, how exciting!

jon♥kara said...

It was so fun seeing you and your little guy. Hope your braving the cold weather alright after leaving the beautiful sunshine.

Jenny said...

these pictures are gorgeous! i'm sad we missed it, but loved spending a week with him in Utah!

Jenni said...

You guys are the cutest little family. Those pictures look perfect. I want a nice camera too! We had a great time visiting Utah but were sad because the Ray family was missing.

The Scotts said...

First off you look amazing! How neat to do the blessing in your home with your family. I bet it was really special. Glad you enjoyed the sunlight.

kemptons said...

What a cute little boy you have. Every time I see pictures of him he just gets cuter and cuter. That is really nice that you went home where lots of family is to bless Kyle. That must have been really special!

Jeppesen Family said...

So sweet! You look so pretty! and I love your airport story. Good times :)

Jaimee said...

I love that first picture of your family. And you look amazing--I can not believe you have a newborn! I heard it was a great weekend. How fun to come home and show-off the cute little guy! Great post.

Chelsea said...

Jen he is so cute!! Congrats on the Az trip! I am a tad jealous! :)