Kyle looks so cute all bundled up. I love the beanie, he looks so much like you Jen with those big eyes. I can't help you with the diaper leaks but Melissa really like her work out videos, she tries to get me to do them with her all the time. She says they're a lot of fun. I'm not sure which ones they are I think some are tiabo(sp?). You should ask her.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
5 comments:
What a good lookin' little guy you have! I swear he is getting cuter and cuter every day!
What a cute little Ladies Man! I love the swaddled in the carseat look!
Kyle looks so cute all bundled up. I love the beanie, he looks so much like you Jen with those big eyes. I can't help you with the diaper leaks but Melissa really like her work out videos, she tries to get me to do them with her all the time. She says they're a lot of fun. I'm not sure which ones they are I think some are tiabo(sp?). You should ask her.
oh my gosh I can't handle how cute he is anymore!
jenn, he is such a handsome little guy!! I wish we could see him.
Post a Comment