Many of the times I attend "Pool Day" with my ward it really isn't that fun for me because Kyle rather run around the perimeter of the pool and swing the gate open and shut than swim in the water. I actually had a fun day in the pool with him last night as his Uncle Chris threw him to me. It's way more fun in the water than out!
Kyle loved going under. He would plug his nose and say, "Nose! Nose!" so I would dunk him under. After I would catch him he had the biggest smile, would cough up water and then run back over to Chris. I loved it!


(Don't mind my tacky bright blue shorts)

Cute Kate rather ride her dad's back:

8 comments:
So fun that he wants to be in the water! I can't believe how high he got. He is going to turn into a little fish. Your hair looks short pulled back in that ponytail. I bet it's way cute!
That does look like fun! I love it when kids like the water. It's a little scary when they just don't realize it can be dangerous.
That last picture is hilarious. You can see the smile on Kyle's face.
Chris, why dont you climb a palm tree and drop him into the pool?
i loved his big smiles when he came up!
If Sam teaches me to climb one I will. Kyle had no fear at all.
I love it! What a good little swimmer. I think you have a fishy on your hands, Jenn! Wish we were still there.
I'm surprised he would let Chris throw him to you and he wasn't afraid of those tacky blue shorts...
haha, jk. That's awesome. He looks like he really loves to swim!
Hooray for Kyle! Sadie is sleeping now, but will LOVE that video tomorrow morning. And I need to hear all details about the wedding when you have a minute.
Post a Comment