Sunday, August 2, 2009

She's Here!!!

Edit: Her name is Macy Paige! Sooo cute.
    Baby Heyman came today! (I'll edit this when they give me a name :)). I got a text when Jenny's water broke this morning and just a few hours later this cute little girl was here. What a blessing. She is healthy and I can't wait to meet her!!

7lbs 10 oz 19in 9:30 am (CA time)
Oh she is just so cute. I'm in love.

5 comments:

Brooke Nielsen said...

She is a cutie! Can't wait to know what her name is so I can add her to the Curtis and Taylor family records. I was a day short on the baby poll. See you soon!

Love,
Brooke

August and Melissa said...

she is so cute! Tell them Congrats!

megan said...

So fun! I am sure you are so excited to get to meet her in a few weeks when Ali gets married!

Ty and Tiff said...

She is cute! She looks a lot like their other daughter!

Nuestra Familia said...

Congratulations! So exciting for Chris and Jenny. Love the pictures of the girls together. They are so sweet!