I started taking more family pics and thought I'd share a few. This first family is of my visiting teacher. She is so nice and was so welcoming to me when I moved here. She even emailed me a list of activities she does with her kids so I could join in if I wanted to!


Their daughter's blue eyes and blonde hair are sooo pretty!
This next family is my visiting teaching companion. (Can you see why I love V.T. now that I moved here?) We just love their family and Kyle thinks their son is his best friend. The other Sunday he took Kyle to nursery and they were walking down the hall holding hands, it was so cute.
It would be great if I could look as good as her after having two kids!!


Kyle had some friends over the other day. They were being so funny together so I pulled out my camera.
Luckily no one bumped their head when they all eventually jumped off! We're hoping Grandma can give Kyle a hair cut when we go to AZ:
The white stuff on his upper lip is Desitin. He thinks it's lotion and was trying to rub it in when I caught him. He's also gotten into a few other things:
I can't say I blame him.
Hope you have a good rest of the week!
I was a little slow. All I could think was, "Three little monkeys jumping on the bed..."
(If you get any phone calls from my number with someone saying, "Boo!" I apologize).
And felt his mixing of cheese and cereal would be better than my dinner:
Hope you have a good rest of the week!


14 comments:
I'm loving the green background in all those pictures. I didn't realize San Antonio was so green.
I miss big huge trees.
It had been so long since you posted a blog entry, that I was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms!
Great pictures. We can't wait until you get here. Of course Grandma will be happy to give Kyle a haircut!
Great job taking pictures! It looks like you have a new business taking off. I guess once you cut kyle's hair it grows faster. I'm glad to hear he is feeling better. I saw your mom and Allison yesterday at the mall. It was fun to see them getting ready for the wedding. Alli is only like 3 years younger than me but it still seems so weird to me that she is getting married. She is going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride. Sam seems like a great guy though so I guess it is ok that she is getting married.
those pictures look great! your visiting teaching friends must be stoked. i love kyle's crazy hair! can't wait to see you guys!
I would have loved that phone call...
You are taking some great pictures. I wish we lived closer so you could take our Christmas pics! I love Kyle's hair.
Pretty pics! See you guys soon! Yeah!
Wow! Kyle is getting so big. And your pictures turned out great!
Good picture taking skills! I didn't realize San Antonio was so green either, beautiful!
Kallon loves Kyle too, he is always asking if Kyle can come play. I am so glad Kyle is feeling better and I love his messy hair:)
It's so fun to have friends over, they have fun together and get in trouble together. Nice family pictures. way cute friends and their families. Can't wait to see you guys!
Oooh. Those blinds look pretty messed up. Hope Kyle didn't do too much damage. And as always, your pictures are looking great. You're in high demand!
Jen you're a great photographer I'm glad you're able to do some more photo shoots. That first picture's background looks fake it's so perfect. Kyles looking so much older now, I can just imagine him in my nursery class. Hope to see you while your down.
Isn't VT the best! I love it too.
You blog is so funny and shows the humor in life.
Post a Comment