Thursday, October 15, 2009

Don't Stop Believing

   Kyle's favorite song these days is "Don't Stop Believing." He loves for Tim to play it and as soon as it ends he says, "More! More!" His dance moves only involve his head. The first video shows a little bit of the dancing. It's sort of long. He didn't dance as much as he usually does but it still makes me smile. The second video you can hear him singing. He has started holding notes out and it sounds awful! Haha. He loves to do it and it cracks us up. You can hear him say "Don't Stop!"






He loves wearing headphones these days and thinks he can master the iPod. He sure is my music man. I hope he always loves music!

16 comments:

Katie said...

THAT IS SO PRECIOUS! Oh, I had a good giggle listening to him sing along. I especially love that it's the Glee version--LOVE that show!

Curtis Heyman said...

ha that made me laugh

amber {and co.} said...

Sooo cute! Tell Kyle that's one of my favorite songs too, we can rock out together Ü

Nielsens said...

so great. i remember how he loved to sing in the microphone when i was there. miss you guys!!!

Ty and Tiff said...

SO CUTE!!! The first one made me smile!!!! He is getting so big! Miss you guys!!!

Aimee said...

So cute! Have you guys heard the version from the show Glee. (I don't watch the show but LOVE the song) :) Check it out on YouTube!

Jenni said...

I love the headphones...that's too cute!! and I LOVE Glee!!!

Amy said...

Haha so funny, love the dancing!

Cara Jones said...

SO CUTE!! That is Mckenna's absolute favorite song too-haha! She would dance to it ALL day if I let her!!!! "DON'T STOP!"

Jenny said...

aww...love those!

megan said...

Catcher loves music too. Maybe we should have a dance party for the boys while you are in town

JONESIES said...

That is so cute! Emerson loves music too, but can't sing any songs yet. I think with your second child you have to recover quicker. With Emerson I was like you, not able to sit or walk really by my 6 week check up! Ella's recovery was much better!

Chelsea said...

Sooo cute!! I love when kids know what good music is :) Sign that boy up for the Glee club.
And I too LOVE GLEE!! Such a great show. Kurt cracks me up. My fav was the Single Ladies one.

Candace Heyman said...

So so funny. I love the head dance moves. The singing is even better.

The Francis Family said...

So cute Jen! We need to get together soon!!

Unknown said...

Those vidoes are adorable! You have a lil music man! :)