A few weekends ago we went to our neighbor's birthday party. We had lunch at the park and then went to the fire station. Everything was perfect except it was freezing!! Poor Kyle only had one jacket that is too small, no mittens or beanie. He seemed to be fine as he ran around and refused to drink the hot chocolate I was offering.
At the fire station the boys climbed inside the fire truck and an ambulance. Kyle was very serious in the truck, which is a sign he loved it. I had to pull him away from the steering wheel.
This is how he handles the paparazzi lately:
Each kid got a turn spraying the hose. Unfortunately Kyle was more interested in the truck than the hose.
These smiles are pure happiness!:
I'm glad I threw in my camera at the last minute. Kyle loved playing with the older boys!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What a cute idea! I have heard of a couple people who have had their kids bday parties at fire stations and I always wondered how the kids like it- now I know! Kyle is such a cutie, I love the one of him driving the truck- maybe you have a little fireman in the making ΓΌ
That is such a great idea! I love Kyle's little jacket. So cute!
Oh my gosh I bet that's every little boy's dream! I love his ginormous smiles. Kyle is such a cute boy.
I can tell Kyle was cold but in heaven!! See you in a few days. Woo Hoo!!!!
oh kyle and his steering wheels!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment