Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Footed PJs

Does anyone know of a brand of footed pjs that run a little long for their size? Kyle has the Carter's size 2T and they are just a little too short in the length. The 3T would probably be too big.

Thanks!

Speaking of pjs, these pics from last year get me excited about the Christmas season!


Oh I miss kissing those chubby cheeks!

12 comments:

Erin said...

I was totally in love with Children's Place pajamas. Also, i got some from Shopko that were snugabye or something. They are really soft and you can poke their feet through the footies or make them longer or shorter.

Nuestra Familia said...

Those pictures look like pictures from a magazine. So cute! I don't know about pjs that are long since my kids are short.
I love your ultrasound baby, so exciting!!!

Lisa said...

I agree with the comment about the pictures. It looks like they came straight from Martha Stewart Kids magazine. So cute!! How did you get the kids to pose so well? Love it!

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Just caught up on your blog. So sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. Reading your feelings I can totally relate! Hang in there. Tip I learned, next time you fly ask a flight attendant if you can have a few hand fulls of barf bags. I carried those with me for a few months and it saved me many times!

Jenny said...

I'm going to print out the pic of Kate and use it as an annual Christmas decoration :) Those pictures were so great, I love them.

I'd at least try the 3T Carter's pj's. If he's outgrown the 2T ones they shouldn't be too far off from fitting. They are my favorite. So warm and cozy and convenient to pick up at Costco. And if they are too big, you have some for next year!

Unknown said...

Try the gerber blanket sleepers. Those normally are longer then normal. I had that same problem with Camden.

Cara Jones said...

Carter's are BY FAR my favorites, but Children's Place also has good ones that are prettty long!!! But CHildren's place PJs aren't as cozy!!! Good luck :-)

Ann-Marie said...

I have Hugh in the 3T Carters, and they are perfect! So I'd guess Kyle would be fine too!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Thanks everyone for your help! I went and bought the 3T and they fit him so much better.

jon♥kara said...

What cute pics!

Hillery said...

Kyle is looking so much like Tim. Cool new tricyle! Baby #2 is looking equally adorable. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! See you soon!

the Danosaur said...

Jen,
I just love those pictures! So cute!