Tim was watching ESPN when Mel Kiper came on. Kyle looked at him and instantly exclaimed, "Papa!" It made us laugh. Kiper was wearing glasses, so he looked a little more like Papa than this picture.
Also related, whenever I'm in Dillards and pass the men's section, Kyle says, "Dada!" when he sees the pictures of the men in white boxer briefs. How hilarious is that? Tim, I think it's probably a compliment.
(I didn't want to search for a picture to give you the idea. Just laugh next time you're in a department store).
One week until Christmas!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I think we've confused Ty b/c he thinks every older man is Papa. Ops!
Oh my goodness, there is a bit of a resemblance!
Hope you're having fun in AZ. We're sad to not be there!
A guy I work with just played a round of golf with him. Ha, I do see some resemblance.
That is funny! I hope you had a very merry Christmas!
Post a Comment