Friday, December 11, 2009

The Wall

My sister was home over Thanksgiving and took this pic of "the wall" in our house. She was so excited to officially be part of it. The funny thing is that my parents had arranged it to fit three pics in October, and now a year later had to make room for one more. I love coming home and seeing these beautiful pictures of my siblings and their spouses.



Seriously though, how lucky am I to totally love a) all my siblings and b) all of their spouses? We're each different in our own little way, but have fun together. Taylor just better keep it up and marry a cool girl. I guess he still has a few years to work on that :).

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I love these kinds of walls. For now my parent's home is just saturated with our wedding pictures, but hopefully soon another bride and groom will make their presence!!

Jenny said...

agreed! i've always told chris his siblings have all done such a good job picking spouses. lucky us!

August and Melissa said...

that looks so good!

Andrea said...

I love this. What a testimony of your parents! They raised great kids.