Nolan:
Kyle Boy:
See any resemblance?
The worst experience in the recovery was when I suddenly threw up my pain killer. We were "google-videoing" with Curtis and Candace when suddenly I knew I was going to throw up. I pushed the computer screen toward Tim and told him to get off with them so they couldn't hear me. It came so fast I couldn't even get out of bed! It was so gross! A shower at home never sounded better.
The best part of the hospital was the menu I could order off of all the time. Seriously, the food was good. I don't know if it was because I hadn't eaten all day but I thought it was delicious! I made everyone try the strawberry-banana smoothie that I ordered each time. It never disappointed!
The best part of the hospital was the menu I could order off of all the time. Seriously, the food was good. I don't know if it was because I hadn't eaten all day but I thought it was delicious! I made everyone try the strawberry-banana smoothie that I ordered each time. It never disappointed!


6 comments:
Where did you deliver? I never had a menu before!!
So sorry you were sick. That's no fun! I hope I get a menu when I deliver!!
Congratulations!!! Little Nolan is so cute! He looks so alert for a new born on the way to see his home for the first time! I hope things are going well with Kyle. Some day you will be able to laugh about it all when the two of them are best buddies. Love you guys!
Cute pic!!! His legs look soo long!! He looks like such an alert baby. Hope Kyle starts taking to him better...I'm sure it's hard for him. Like Lisa said, it will make for a funny story in a few years :) miss you guys tons!!!!
i do see some resemblance! although it's hard to see for sure with kyle's eyes closed.
i have dreams about the hospital food. it wasn't anything amazing, but i didn't have to make it and i was soo hungry, like you said.
he is SO cute!!! I can't wait to see him tomorrow afternoon :-), but I am SOOO sad that you won't be here all summer (and lets be honest, slightly jealous- Serranos...yum! haha!)
I am glad you liked the food because I started to think I may have talked it up to much-haha!...
Post a Comment