Eleven days old:
2 Weeks Old:
Tim's mini-me.
He is so long and skinny! Chicken legs!
His toes are so long and look like little fingers:
After his first real bath:
I wrapped him in the towel and laid him on the changing table. Next thing I knew he was out!Nolan is such a sweet baby. Things have been crazy since he was born, yet at the same time he brings such a peace into my life. When I'm up feeding him at night I am reminded of the importance of families. It amazes me to think of how pure and innocent he is. I love my little Nolan. He is a great nurser and will also take a bottle like a champ. He does spit up nearly every time I feed him. Like his big brother, he is a loud baby always making the funniest noises. Curtis called Kyle, "Baby Grunty," when he was younger so Nolan is Grunty Jr.
He loves to snuggle up on your shoulder and is getting spoiled by all the family members around him. Nolan doesn't cry too often, but he can get mad if he wants to. I really feel lucky to have such an easy-going baby. I know what it's like to have a little more difficult one, so I know Heavenly Father gave me what I could handle at the moment! He is the best little addition to our family.


10 comments:
He's so fabulous Jennifer! I'm glad he's peaceful. What a blessing! I'm so sad I'm not going to see him for months! Sad.
You're right he is a mini-Tim! I'm so happy he's a good baby.
love the pictures!
He is seriously so sweet. I am so glad that he is an easy-going baby too. Kate was the same way. Seriously saved my sanity. And I am so glad that you are with family to help out.
I need to hold him again. Soon.
He really is a cute little guy! I'm glad he has been easy going! Keep the pictures coming!
So precious!! I love his long legs!! Congrats!
Glad he's such a good baby for you! I want to meet him soon! We need to make some plans to get together. I'm sure our kids will have chicken legs thanks to Jon too but they won't be as long as yours. He's a cutie!
Oh Jennifer, he's perfect!! So little and sweet, he's going to be so big by the time you guys come back! I'm so glad you have such an easy going baby this time around, and glad you have help from your parents with your big baby Ü Miss you guys!
Hey!
I am so sorry I never comment over here anymore. Your blog comes up funny on my reader, so I have to remember to click on over here. Your boys are so cute! And you look amazing! I am a little nervous to have 2!...One just seems so easy!
Post a Comment