Friday, July 9, 2010

La Leche League

Two newborns under one roof=
Double the crying
Double the dirty diapers
Double the gas
Double the hungry mothers
Double the bouncers, well just
Double the mess...
Double the nursing mothers


Double the cuteness! Double the fun!  
Reed is 2.5 weeks older than Nolan so we have a lot of fun with these babies! Candace and I are on the couch nursing so often during the day that I had the idea to start a La Leche League at my parents' house. For some reason my Dad vetoed it...  

(pics courtesy of Candace)

6 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

Yah, Dad's are funny like that...all squirmish and uncomfie about talking about natural girl stuff! I love it! Those babies are so cute and how fun to have them so close in age! Hope you are doing well!

The Francis Family said...

They are so cute together and Jen, you look awesome! I was just catching up on your blog and I love your family picture. I'm glad you are around family to help ease into the transition of having two! We miss you!

Nuestra Familia said...

Those two are so handsome. That's so fun they get to spend their first summer together, I'm sure they will be the best cousins ever. la leche league...that's funny.

Lisa said...

What a fun summer you guys are having! Fun to have someone to talk to while you are feeding the babes! So surprised Uncle Ray wasn't into the LLL at his house!?! The boys are SO cute!

Tabitha said...

Jen- Congrats on baby #2!! I am so sorry I haven't said so earlier! School and bar prep is taking away all of my memory and good intentions! (I forgot Drew's birthday apparently too. Oh geez!)

iknowjewels said...

Cute, but who are the other babie's parents? What brings you to be under the same roof?

Sorry to hear the la leche league was overruled!