We celebrated Curbo's birthday with a surprise birthday party! I love surprises and it was so fun to see Curbo with some of his friends. Here's the 30 year-old with his 17 year-old brother. You be the judge of who has the better red beard.
Did you notice anything else odd about that photo?
Nolan is still the best baby ever. I just need to figure out how to get him to start going to the bathroom more regular. The only thing regular right now are his blow-outs every couple of days. TMI? Sorry.
I can't believe how fast he is growing. I want him to stay a newborn forever!


4 comments:
What fun posts! I love Kyle as Buzz!
And Nolan is adorable. Sorry he has poop issues. Cash had teeerrrrible issues too. We tried everything. A few I can think of right now to try (if you haven't already) are Miralax and dark Karo syrup. We also really liked "Gripe Water" to help with the gas pains. Makes me sad for all of you remembering how hard those in between days were. Good luck!
So, Linds emailed me back, and said the same thing I did to you about the salad....go treat yourself and buy it :) She threw out the recipe. But if you feel like making it, I'd check it out of the library like she did. Sorry that's no help!
Whit was having some poop issues too. The doctor told me to get Kondremul mineral oil. Maybe ask your doctor about it for Nolan. It has worked really well for Whit. Have you bought a bigger size diaper and he is still having blowouts? poor guy, and poor you.
love all the posts! i feel like macy did the poop every other day huge blowout thing for awhile. i got her in size 4 diapers by the time she was like 3 months old because i was sick of changing blowouts.
glad curbo's party was fun! taylor's holding his own there with the beard-- i think he might win because his is more of a true red beard. hm. what's with the shoes?
when my dad was little he jumped off the roof of his house and broke his arm because he thought he could fly. so keep an eye on kyle with that buzz costume :)
Hmm, are their shoes flip flopped? Brothers- they are so silly. . . Hope your little guy gets his "issues" worked out, but he sure looks chubby and happy!
Post a Comment