Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Favorite Photo

This is one of my favorite photos of the year:
Everything is genuine. The smile, the "To infinity and beyond" shout and the wings. Well, the wings are fake, but Kyle thought they were real.

I don't think he's ever loved his reflection more.

"Flying" through the house:
He has also perfected, "Star Command, come in Star Command," shooting the laser out of his arm and wrestling the evil Zurg (Tim). Could life be any better for this boy? He is obsessed with being Buzz!

9 comments:

megan said...

I love it! Catcher loves to dress up now and play pretend. He would think Kyle was so cool in that costume

Jenni said...

I cannot believe how big he is!!

Nielsens said...

i CANT wait to play with my little/big boy! 2 days!!!!

Jen said...

That is so adorable! I might have to track one of those down. :)

Nuestra Familia said...

Gabby says "Looks great cousin Kyle, Keep flying!!"

Hillery said...

He's all set! Now he has an outfit to go along with his wrist shooting moves.

jon♥kara said...

Love it all, that kid is a hoot.

Lisa said...

Great posts! I love the three babies of the house! Kyle looks so happy as Buzz. When the little boys grow up he will have a whole "Round Up Gang" to play with. What a great summer you are all having!

Cara Jones said...

tooo cute! We miss you guys, come back soon!!!