cute! i want to hear about your outing! we still don't have a 4 person family picture i'm happy with. too many people to get everyone smiling and looking at the same time.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
15 comments:
Love it! I'm sure this picture makes Curbo proud! haha
I think it's great and it doesn't matter what it looks like in the end... just that you have it.
Love the picture! Kyle looks awesome in his helmet,and Nolan is so sweet! Are you guys camping?
Oh and you should look at the family picture I posted on our blog. It makes anyone look like a super model compared to my large whiteness!
I like it. You guys look like a super cool family. BTW, I wish you were here to take our family pictures again. We need to update!
LOVE it. And Love your family!
cute! i want to hear about your outing! we still don't have a 4 person family picture i'm happy with. too many people to get everyone smiling and looking at the same time.
It looks like Curtis set up the picture!!! You guys are soo cute :)
We just got back from riding the quad so I ran and got Nolan, and yes,Curtis took it for us!
Nolan looks so much like Kyle ( i think). And i absolutely love Nolan's name!
yay!
Nolan looks so much like Kyle to me in this photo. Yes?
What a fun picture. It's totally real. I also love your headband- SO cute!
Super cute!
Way cute!! I love it. You guys look great. See ya soon!!
Post a Comment