"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
10 comments:
So adorable Jen! Kids those cute boys for me. hope I get to see ya soon!
What a great Christmas card! The boys are so cute!
Darling! They look so dang cute!
Sooooooo cute!!!
Cute boys!!!
love it! you have to frame that pic.
what a cute picture!! Kyle has the best smile in this picture!
Oh my heavens I could look at Nolan's eyes all day! Love this picture of your boys. They are adorable! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Such sweet boys!
Those are some handsome boys. And is Nolan wearing a sweater onesie?! haha! Love it!!!Hope you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment