You have made me laugh, cry, laugh, cry and laugh again.
You are independent. You want to do things "All my byself!"
You love an audience. I love hearing you say, "Hey Mama, watch me!"
You are happiest when playing with friends.
You are sensitive to how I and others around you are feeling. You will ask, "Mama, you sad?" or, "You smiling at me?"
You love to be outside. Riding your bike and kicking the soccer ball make you so happy.
You don't like to share with Nolan, but you do like when he laughs at you.
You love soda just like your dad and it embarrasses me how often you ask for it.
You memorize books quickly so that you can read the same one over and over to us for over a month at a time.
You sing off tune, "You've Got a Friend in Me," and even hum parts. I think the next instrument you want is a ukelele.
You like to dress comfortably, just like your mom. It took some convincing to get you to wear jeans, and now that you think they make you extra fast we had to buy another pair.
You rarely talk quietly. The only time you are willing to whisper is sometimes when I'm nursing Nolan at night and the lights are dim.
You can often be found copying anything your dad is doing.
You wear your Cardinals hat all the time and like to try on different hats at the hats store.
You are really good at puzzles and love everything Toy Story.
You love being with your cousins.
You bite your nails so much and I'm worried this habit will be hard to break. Please stop soon!
You always want a berry smoothie and hot dog when we go to Costco.
You are very into routines.
You like to participate in and have Family Home Evening.
You remember the smallest details.
You usually always want to say the prayer over dinner and you always start by saying, "Ready guys?!"
You like Miini-wheats for breakfast, only eat the frosting off of donuts, and still won't eat PB&J or macaroni and cheese.
You can't wait for your birthday party. You told me you would have, "a Toy Story burfday party, and blow out the candle and it'll be fun!"
And that it's everything you've been anticipating (which has been a lot, for a long time!)
I love you.
Love,
Mom









14 comments:
precious!!!!!! happy birthday to kyle boy! i love him so much! i loved getting to live around you guys when he was born and see him through all those stages. hope the party goes well! :)
So sweet! Happy Birthday Kyle!!
Happy Birthday Kyle!
So so sweet.
Love ya J-Hey.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE! What a sweet post Jennifer. (is it okay to admit I had tears?)I hope he has fun at his party!!
aww he has become such a big boy! i loved looking at all the old pictures. i hope you guys have a super fun day! kate sent a card--hopefully it will get there in time!
I cannot believe he is THREE! tell him happy birthday for us!
I loved looking at all these pics! Happy Birthday Kyle boy!
Happy Birthday, Kyle! 3's going to be a great year for you!
We love our Kyle-man. It's hard to believe he's already 3. Happy Birthday Kyle!!
oops! The last comment and this one are from Grandma :-)
Happy Birthday Kyle! I love seeing these pictures. He has sure had some wonderful years! Here is to another great one!!
Yay Kyle! Wish we were there to celebrate with you guys!
Love it- I'm going to have to copy you and write a letter to Reed this coming June... haha
Post a Comment