Saturday, December 4, 2010

Plump Like Santa

It's almost Sunday! I'm so excited because that means this week is almost over with! Wohoo! Yes, our week was that bad. Sick kiddos, Dad studying for finals, exhausted Mama- we seem to always have these experiences around finals time. Poor TRay has to deal with it all and keep his mind focused on finals. Kyle has cried for Tim the past three days with statements like, "I want my Dada! I want my Dada every time!," "Mama, I call Dada and tell him he has to come home now," "Dada has to study at home? Dada study in Nolan's room?" He can't wait for some time with Tim-- me neither!
 
 A highlight was on Friday when the kids were temporarily recovered, we went to see Santa! Nolan loved it and Kyle was just excited to see his friend named Kyle, whom he lovingly calls, "Two Kyles." Seriously, he'll ask, "Where'd Two Kyles go?"
 That was as close as Kyle got. He yelled that he wanted a spider for Christmas (thanks cousin Sadie for planting the idea) and then ran off to be with Two Kyles.

Ok, have you seen anything cuter?


These were taken within an hour of getting his six months shots. Hence why the bottom half of his clothes are missing. I just couldn't bring myself to squeeze those thighs into his pants and worry I'd hurt them. He's the best baby!
  Thanks to my friend Liz for quickly snapping the photos. Liz recently moved here from AZ (instant bond) and has a photography business. Check her out!
Red Bucket Photography

Here's to a better week filled with more holiday spirit and less whining and kleenexes!

10 comments:

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

You make me laugh! I love listening to your stories- so animated! Two Kyle's calls me Jennifer now (he has a major crush on you :) ). He was being naughty and I said that I didn't like that behavior and he said, "maybe Jennifer does. She's beautiful". LOVE the pics of Nolan! HE is that happiest baby ever. Thanks for the plug too. You are too sweet.

Jen said...

Nolan is so adorable! I just want to pinch those chubby thighs.

Jenny said...

Man, I need to make a photographer friend!! Those pictures of Nolan with Santa are too adorable and that's always exciting to have a fun new family move in.

I hope next week goes better for you! Soon we'll be partying it up in AZ!

Andrea said...

I'ts not to often I see peoples kids and think, I would steal them bc the thought of another child currently frightens me. But, I would. I would steal Nolan.

megan said...

oh Jen, those pictures of Nolan are adorable. I even love the one of Kyle backed up looking at Santa. I hope your week gets better too!

August and Melissa said...

I love the pics! And Kyle is hilarious! A Spider???

Sarah Robbins said...

Whew! That is a lot going on! Hopefully, the holidays will be restful and relaxing after all the craziness. . . Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

JONESIES said...

Awesome pictures! What cute kiddos you have! I hope you have a better week too!

Hillery said...

spider for christmas? was that on iChat? she has been asking for an ariel doll, so at least kyle isn't wanting that!

Lisa said...

Rough week! I'm glad things are looking up. And now that you have that ADORABLE picture of Santa and Nolan you have something to bring a huge smile to your face. He is just so cute in that picture!