I love Christmas trees, the lights in my neighborhood and being with family, but I also love Christmas cards! It probably stems from my love of photos too :). This year Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards if you blog about their deal. This deal is great because not only do I love FREE Christmas cards, I love Shutterfly's quality! I've ordered pictures from my study abroad from them and used their site to email slideshows. It's great!
Here are some cute ones:
You can look at more here.
Or if you're a little late getting cards out this year, why not do a double-whammy and send a photo thank you card?
Now if I can just get Kyle to smile for the camera ...
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I can't wait to see what you pick!
ooh i absolutely love the look of the 2nd one. i thought about doing cards this year, but then i thought it wasnt worth the money since our family isnt that exciting to look at without kids.... ha
oooh I'm so glad you posted this, thank you!! Do you know if you can design your own cards (like with Photoshop) and just print them through Shutterfly? I'm definitely going to blog about it too Ü
Ya this is awesome! I ordered mine a few days ago and can't wait to see how they turned out.
Post a Comment