Monday, January 17, 2011

An AZ Christmas Morning

The cousins Christmas Eve

I love a good 'ol AZ Christmas. It was so fun this year. Kyle is barely starting to get to know about Santa and he did pretty good with the story of Christ's birth. He was really good at remembering there was a bright star in the sky that led the, "three guys."
Alli has these nasty onesie pjs that she whipped out again this year. Haha! So festive!
After Kyle put on these Buzz wings that Santa brought he asked, "But how do I fly?" Poor kid. 
After hitting a few walls with his wings, Tim was smart and told Kyle that when they're bent back like this he's in "hyper-speed."
This girl in my ward makes the cutest barrettes. Macy wanted to put all three in her hair at once.

I have memories of all the kids in our neighborhood playing outside Christmas morning with their new toys. Who needs a white Christmas? It was so fun to be outside and chatting with neighbors. Here Kyle is riding the neighbor's quad and borrowing their daughter's pink helmet :).

 Plasma car fun!
Candace taking Macy and Reed for a ride in Reed's new bike trailer!
Blue-eyed beauties!


 Sweet sisters.
 A sick mama (Christmas vacation curse) with Nolan Bear. He got this toy from Papa and Grandma in his stocking and loved it right away!
 I can't get enough of these two together! 


 See that green grass? I couldn't get over how green the grass is. The type of grass they plant in the neighborhoods here in SA is itchy and you don't even want to sit in it. It was such a beautiful morning. We have been given such a beautiful earth to enjoy.  I have to ask again, who needs a white Christmas??

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I love all the matching pajamas! and playing outside on Christmas morning is so fun!

Jenny said...

Kyle was hilarious with those Buzz wings. The weather was so wonderful Christmas morning, I could do that every day.

Nielsens said...

nasty onsies? im not sure i know what youre talking about.
all the christmas eve/morning pics are soooo adorable. i want to print them all and cover my cubicle at work with them!

Sarah Robbins said...

I love the matching pj's! Those are so cute- and Allison's are hilarious! Better watch out- you might all get matching footie jammies one of these years.

I just about cried at Kyle wanting to really fly. That is the most precious Christmas story I have heard. . .