Anyway, Spring Break 2011:
My friend Ann-Marie and I started off the weekend before by ditching the husbands (or maybe the husbands ditched us??) and going to San Antonio's St. Patrick's day parade. It was probably the lamest parade I've ever been to but it was still tons of fun. The weather was perfect and Kyle perfected his wave at his very first parade:
He sat waving non-stop for so long.
Bear was as fat and jolly as ever. He loves being outside.
He also loves wrappers and the contents inside of them.
Some of the entertainment:
It was so nice to do something different and to be outside with my boys!
Later in the week I needed the boys out so I could clean. Luckily for all of us, Kyle's Great-Grandma and Papa Curtis sent him $2 for his birthday. When he opened the card he pulled the dollars out and yelled, "I got tickets!!" He has been earning money lately, but only in coins. Dollar bills were a new concept. At first he wanted to get an ice cream cone, but when his balloon popped he wanted a new balloon. Tim took him to Walgreens where he got his balloon and even had money for this:
He was sooo excited to show me. He unsuccessfully tried to bite it at first. Then he licked it for awhile and forgot about it. Thank you Papa and Grandma!
In other old but important news to us:
1. Kyle got a belt!
He wears it pretty much every day which means he's rotating between about two pairs of shorts right now. He loves his belt so much. So far he has told us that his belt is like Woody's, Buzz Lightyear's, Dada's, Brother Neeley (his nursery leader) and a cowboy's.
We just love him, his quirks, and his fake smiles.
2. Bear ate spaghetti for the first time. And decorated himself with the sauce.
Nope. Not touching my camera!
3. Tim dared to kiss that irresistible face. Never knew he was such a fan of Italian.
4. Kyle has decided that copying Nolan is one way to get attention. For some reason 98% of the cute things a 10 month old does are not cute when a 3 year old does it! :)
We are all happy, usually healthy and feeling very blessed during this stressful time. Anyone want to buy a house?




5 comments:
Chris and I really enjoyed the picture of Tim going in for the open mouth spaghetti kiss from Nolan.
PS- "Baby Ray is 10 months old" = time to take the pregnancy ticker off your blog :) We thought it was an announcement for a second.
That's so cute about the belt! I agree with you 100% about the husband being home- August has Fridays off right now (work is slow) and I just simply end up staying home and we get bored...I know what you mean- you can't run your errands and do what you want when the hubby's home..
Totally right 3 1/2 yr old copying 1 1/2 yr old NOT FUNNY! I'm glad it isn't just us reverting back!
haha that is great kyle is so in love with his belt. i can't believe nolan is big enough to eat spaghetti!
By the looks of the first pic of Tim's birthday post, Andy has been instigating "Sug Sundays" for years now. Lucky Tim! Hope he had a great day. Sadie was loving the video of Nolan and Kyle playing peek a boo. We have to get our two fat and jolly babies together soon!
Post a Comment