Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Come to Report

that today is a MUCH better day.

Thanks for the comments and sympathy.

Not much changed, but a good night's rest, getting out of the house and a new attitude adjustment does wonders.


Here's Bear learning to shoot some hoops. Sorry it's quite shaky.

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Yea for good days! I'm so happy for you. My fingers are crossed that tomorrow is a repeat.

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

You blog makes me happy. We would love to have Kyle come play...if he dares!

August and Melissa said...

Glad you're having a better day- I look forward to our play dates this summer!

Nuestra Familia said...

Aww!! I love those boys. Sorry for not checking on your blog in so long and for not blogging. I will be blogging tonight. But first I wanted to check on your precious boys. Love and miss you lots!