Happy Birthday to our little Bear!
One minute
One day
1 Month
2 Months
3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months
Dear Nolan,
You are one year old today! I have mixed emotions about this. You are at such a fun age but I hate that you are growing so fast. Heavenly Father really gave me a special gift by letting me be your mom. You are such a sweet boy and so much fun. You rarely cry and are pretty good at putting up with your brother. Sometimes you try to bite him when you guys are fighting, but we are working on that :). Kyle loves to get on the ground and crawl around with you. I can often find you guys in a dark room with the door shut laughing. Your big brother loves you (it only took about 6 months).
Bananas are your favorite food and you love to eat, eat, eat! You have a great head of soft hair, long legs and big hands. You haven't gained much weight since your nine month appointment-- you are losing all that chub and just getting long. You scrunch your nose all the time. I love your belly laugh and your sweet cuddles. When I put you to bed I sing, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star," and you always wrap your arm tightly around my neck, followed by a big open-mouth, slobbery kiss before I lay you down. You are filled with so much love.
You are very loud, making all sorts of noises and often sounding like a duck. It's like you've just discovered your voice these past couple of weeks. You started cruising at Papa and Grandma's house but I can't foresee how long it'll be until you walk. You know what the word, "No," means and put your hand to your hair when you are in trouble. I love that you will play with anyone, but you are definitely still a mama's boy.
We love having you in our family. Your birth was by far the best thing that happened to us this past year. I can't imagine having any other little boy (or girl) with us right now. I feel so lucky and wish I could freeze time. We love you Nolan Bear! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mama














10 comments:
Happy Birthday Nolan Bear!! We love you!!
haha im guessing mom was maybe still logged in under your name? or do you just really love your nolan bear and wanted to give him extra blog love?
regardless...happy birthday nolan! his little scrunched nose face he makes cracks me up.
Wow! He's a year!? Nuts. Time FLIES. You guys are the cutest family. Love it.
He is such a cute 1 year old! I was hoping my baby would share a birthday with him... looks like that won't be happening!!
Happy Birthday sweet Nolan!! We love you!!
Happy Birthday lil' buddy! And Hugh is shouting at the screen, "Happy Birthday" as well.
Wow. I can't believe your little guy is a year old already. They grow too fast. He's a cutie! Happy Birthday, to him!
Seriously ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! Love all the pictures!!
Happy Birthday, Little Guy!
I remember most of the pictures... because I check your blog! Love you Nolan Bear! He is so cute and good.
Post a Comment